Staff APP | Parosol

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Staff APP | Parosol

How old are you? (Although there are times when someone who's quite young has a better application than an adult, we'd prefer over 13!): 15

What is your in-game name (Please try to not change it while we evaluate your application): Parosol

Have you applied with us already? If so please paste a link to your previous application here: I have not

What timezone are you in?: PST

What country do you live in?: North America

What languages do you speak?: English and Arabic

Can you record screenshots and/or record video?: Yes

Why do you think you should become a mod? (Make this as detailed as you think is necessary):
      I should become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I also want to become a Staff Member because I really enjoy being staff, and will definitely not abuse my powers of staff. I also want to be staff because I have lots of experience and know how to deal with players without an aggressive manner. I also have lots of skills like I am really good with commands and can help members and staff members with commands or anything else that they need help. The other reason I want to become a staff member is because I have always loved and still love helping out people as if it is over a game against a hacker getting them banned or if it is in real life where someone is getting bullied and I would help. I honestly want to help out Minescape with getting rid of rule breakers, help gain a bigger player base, maybe help with some development or if needed with money towards server projects, and try to help with any future project that this server starts up. I also want to try to be if I get staff one of the active staff and be on as much as possible and sense I am home schooled and in the earliest time zone in the United States I can be on before any other staff and get the people that dupe or hack early in the morning and I can even be on late at night possibly later than any staff as the latest I stay up is around 4-5 or even possibly 6 in the morning. Finally as a summary of what I said I want to be staff because I would love to help out the community in multiple way, I would love to help out the staff and the owners as much as possible, and I can be extremely active and I can do A LOT of work throughout the night. I will bring my skills, talents, and everything that can possibly help Minescape. I have so much to bring, yet so much to learn. While I'm helper, I want to help everyone I possibly can with everything I can do, but I also want to learn throughout my experience of being a staff member on Minescape. I really do hope I get accepted, and I look forward to helping people, even if I'm not staff, I will do the best I can do make this server, the best server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: 2 - 4 hours on Weekdays and 4 - 7 hours on Weekends

How long have you been playing on Minescape?: I joined about 3 - 4 weeks ago

Have you ever been banned in the past? Not just this server, but any. (Forums & In-game): Yes

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Include evidence:
      I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on EnderWorld, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on PixleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing) I have also a been staff on many severs and worked with, and have had lots of experience with being a staff. I have owned many Servers and I currently am not owning a server. Also, The experience I have had moderating servers has been on a few other games besides Minecraft (EX. Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive Surf and Casual Servers, ETC) and I know how to take care of a variety of different people from being staff on different kind of game servers besides minecraft. As an addition to my previous statement I have been staff on multiple servers and still am staff on multiple servers in and outside of the Minecraft community. The current servers I am still staff on are AeonRP and Aeon Sandbox (Garry's Mod) and Decimation AKA Escape from Minekov (Modded Minecraft). To add on to my previous statement I also had and still run my own communities and the community I am still running and working on is HexMC which is a modded and vanilla network that once I have the money to run it will be having a modded zombie survival server and a vanilla Counter Strike like server (Modded and Vanilla Minecraft). As an end statement to this topic I want to say I am about to hit around three years of being staff on servers in general and I have learned through trail and error what to do and what not to do when moderating/administrating a server and I am still learning and open to learn a lot more about how to be a good staff member. The experience I have had moderating servers has been on a few other games besides Minecraft (EX. Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive Surf and Casual Servers, ETC) and I know how to take care of a variety of different people from being staff on different kind of game servers besides Minecraft. As an addition to my previous statement I have been staff on multiple servers and still am staff on multiple servers in and outside of the Minecraft community. The current servers I am still staff on are AeonRP and Aeon Sandbox (Garry's Mod) and Decimation AKA Escape from Minekov (Modded Minecraft). To add on to my previous statement I also had and still run my own communities and the community I am still running and working on is HexMC which is a modded and vanilla network that once I have the money to run it will be having a modded zombie survival server and a vanilla Counter Strike like server (Modded and Vanilla Minecraft). As an end statement to this topic I want to say I am about to hit around three years of being staff on servers in general and I have learned through trail and error what to do and what not to do when moderating/administrating a server and I am still learning and open to learn a lot more about how to be a good staff member. I was also previously a mod on ZethGTAMC, which is now transferred to this server, I would've probably been H-Mod, but I was supposedly inactive, according to Fad3.

Thank You!
      - Parosol
    • Hello Parosol, your application sticks out like a sore thumb, but in a positive way!
      You have included lots of information which allows us to get to know you more on a different level and know your past experiences as being a staff member on multiple servers across different games and not just Minecraft which I admire. Though I haven't played some of those games you referred too, I have heard of them and I know what types of players you may come across and they can be seen across pretty much any game you play, including minecraft.
      In addition to this you showed high levels of professionalism which I desire the most out of an application along with fantastic grammar.

With this feedback you have just received, I am reporting your application to be further assessed by other staff members and I hope the odds of you becoming a staff member on Minescape are in your favour!

Thank you for applying and hopefully everything irons out neatly!

- Ben