Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Application

How old are you? (Although there are times when someone who's quite young has a better application than an adult, we'd prefer over 13!): 17

What is your in-game name (Please try to not change it while we evaluate your application): Ar0matherapy

Have you applied with us already? If so please paste a link to your previous application here: No i have not :]

What timezone are you in?: Pacific Standard Time

What country do you live in?: United States of America

What languages do you speak?: English XD

Can you record screenshots and/or record video?: Yes i can record if needed, and screenshot / screenshare

Why do you think you should become a mod? (Make this as detailed as you think is necessary): Well i think i could be a good part to the team becuase i can contribute alot of different attributes, i guess one of them is i am pretty mature. i know when or when not to be goofy or funny. another thing would be i can contribute alot of time and work onto the server, being able to be on for most of the day really helps with monitering chat, hackers, etc. i have discord or some sort of communication unlike some other people. and i think i would make a great addition to the team :] thanks!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: Well im homeschooled so i have a lot of time on my hands XD i can be on the server active for about 4-5 hours a day, even more on weekends. i don't really have a busy schedule :P

How long have you been playing on Minescape?: Off and on for probbaly about an hour

Have you ever been banned in the past? Not just this server, but any. (Forums & In-game): Yes, ive been false banned on Mineverse, (a semi small server) i killed a guy in pvp and he got mad and lied and told the staff i hacked XD they didint even attempt to screenshare me

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Include evidence: No i havent been getting into staff as much as i do now, this would be one of my first staff expierences where i am not owner, i do have a server that is under development.
  • My advice for you, when submitting future applications, would to try to be as professional as possible. When I look at your post, I see almost a complete lack of basic conventions as well as overall maturity ("Lol," "XD"). Your style of writing may please some people, but I am very picky when it comes to professionalism.

You've admitted that you don't have much experience as a staff member; how do I know that you're knowledgeable enough (about server plugins, commands, processes, etc.) to assume this position?

Overall, I feel the need to recommend that your application will not be accepted at this time. Unless another staff member replies to this thread within a few days, your application is permanently denied.

Please take my advice if you plan to submit any further applications. PM me if you have any questions with this response.